Today is September 11th and like every year can be a regular day for some people or can be a date full of sence. Speaking about myself, the date move me entirely. Since childhood, topics like dictatorship, missing detainee people, coup, etc. have been in my reflections, because my parents instilled in me the idea of respect for the other people and the importance of justice in whole range. In addition, my parents had a youth activist so his experience is marked by this period.
Therefore, I think that complain the human rights violated 40 years ago is a responsability that country have with the affected families, also have responsability on important justice terms and ethical issues. Consequently, the state of Chile must deal with the two parts; offenders and victims. The state have to make visible incidents that all we know.
Finally, I think that this date is not out, meanwhile exist missing people and offenders without being judged is relevant affirm the September 11th or the dictatorship as a unfinished theme. Besides, the people need to re-appropriate their history, for this reason the young people need to know their history and events of the past thet persist throught time.
I think that the young people need to know their history, and for it doesn’t happen again.
ResponderBorrarI agree with you, I also believe that the State have to make visible incidents that all we know, especially to never happen again facts like these in our country.
ResponderBorrar