Hi
everybody!
Today I’m
going to talk about a book that I reading at the moment, this book is called “Bosque
Quemado” of Roberto Brodsky a chilean writer and screenwriter. This book is a
novel, specifically a autobiographical novel of 2008.
I started
reading it because a friend recommended, she was my mate and friends when I
study literature, she always recommends me books and movies. Erika (my fiends)
used this book for his thesis and someday in his house she shows me the book
and said: you must to read this!
Back to
home I started reading it on the bus and I read 40 pages in no time and loved. The book tells about the Chilean exile and
how a family is divided for this reason. But is not only about exile, because the story
be interconnected with divorces, adultery, clandestine loves, distances,
returns and the slow and painful death of his father for Alzheimer. Almost everything is a metaphor
about a burned forest (Bosque Quemado) in the mind of narrator, the main
character and the author who is recognized as this character.
Finally, I
leave you with one of my favorite quotes is from this book:
"Busco
desaparecer entre las frases, fundirme en el anonimato de una imagen y atrapar
la luz que cuelga del cielo en violento contraste con la confusión incorregible
que llevo cosida al pecho, inmovilizado detrás de un cristal opaco y duro que
se enloza con los días"

that is a beutiful phrase. I want to know more about Brodsky
ResponderBorrarkisses
Wow! Sounds like a very powerful book, I love the review of the book and all the history. I think that I need to read this book
ResponderBorrarOh Vale is very interesting the topic! Perhaps I read this book in my holidays!
ResponderBorrarwowww! Although the book contains thematic rather painful and difficult, it looks interesting and poetic form in which the author writes. Regards!
ResponderBorrarHello! I Publish the corrections of this topic on my blog, if you want you can see all the corrections, in general you are great.Regards
ResponderBorrar