jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Jazz

Hi everybody, today I'm going to write about the Jazz, a topic that has caught my attention lately. I don't want to talk about de history of the Jazz, however I prefer to tell you the reason for my interest. Since six years ago I found a group called Chick Corea, a fusion Jazz band of 60-70's (today he continue composing and playing), I liked so much, but eventually I stopped listening, not because I didn't like it, but because I got to know other groups. A few weeks ago, for coincidence I listened again and I get trapped.

Therefore, with help of a musician friends today I'm learning and listening everyday about several Jazz genre. Today I don't know much, but I'm very interest in the genre, I try to search information about new bands to know and listen to, although the study and daily stuff didn't allow much.

Among the bands that I knew, until now my favourites are Snarky Puppy, a instrumental fusion band with 40 musicians nearly. Other bang that I liked too much were a American Jazz singer, bassist and cellist.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario