Like many thursdays in the year, today is a march day. I think that the majority of us knows about the march routine; get together to central point (generally, Plaza Italia), look for the banner of the faculty, waiting for start...begins the walk, when the route is over the police arrive and start the resistance.
However, this event in the day is not only the routine described earlier in the text, also represent the massive discontent of many students. This event force us to put several beliefs in tension, some people believe that go to march is a deteriorated mechanism and we need new ideas, others think that fight has to be on the street, or that the student movement no longer exists, etc.
I think that the marchs have become routine, but is necessary remember the disputes sometimes, because the student demands still alive. Personally, after Revolución Pingüina or 2011 left something important as lesson, and I believe this lesson is different for everyone. My reflection after this years has been that everyone discover a cause for work or fight, can be the university education, work with high school students, work with employees, teach in neighborhood, etc. I think that go to march is necessary to remember and feel the power of union, but at present I don't know if this is the only way in the demands of student movement.
However, this event in the day is not only the routine described earlier in the text, also represent the massive discontent of many students. This event force us to put several beliefs in tension, some people believe that go to march is a deteriorated mechanism and we need new ideas, others think that fight has to be on the street, or that the student movement no longer exists, etc.
I think that the marchs have become routine, but is necessary remember the disputes sometimes, because the student demands still alive. Personally, after Revolución Pingüina or 2011 left something important as lesson, and I believe this lesson is different for everyone. My reflection after this years has been that everyone discover a cause for work or fight, can be the university education, work with high school students, work with employees, teach in neighborhood, etc. I think that go to march is necessary to remember and feel the power of union, but at present I don't know if this is the only way in the demands of student movement.

Vale, It is true, each one has their own reason for this same fight
ResponderBorrar